Welcome to Northview Jr. BETA Club!
Are you Ready for 2016-2017!
Sign Up for REMIND
BE Proud to be a Hawk!
Being a Junior Beta member is a privilege, which carries certain responsibilities. Once one has been inducted as a member, he or she is expected to continue to maintain a creditable record and exemplify conduct befitting a Junior Beta.
1. Maintain a class average of 85 or higher in each class.
2. You will be placed on probation until the next grading quarter if you receive below an 85 in any class.
3. Automatic dismissal for two or more classes with an average below 85.
4. Two, (2) hour projects per semester, with a total of (8) service hours for the school year, are required. Service projects must be completed, and the required Volunteer Voucher form submitted, by the close of the school day on the designated due date/s.
5. Service projects must be service to others. (Only 1 of 4 projects can be donation of items such as coats, toys, etc.)
6. Any Northview/HPS Code of Conduct violation resulting in ISS or OSS will result in automatic dismissal.
7. Attendance is required at all stated meetings. Missing 2 required meetings will result automatic dismissal.
Jr. BETA Club Advisor
Mrs. Erin Sigmon